Hardcoated, flexible PET film
Hardcoated Polyester and Polycarbonate Films
Flexiber Films were designed in response to needs in the membrane switch and graphic overlay markets for a mechanically and chemically durable material that could be decorated first surface printed second surface, embossed, laminated and die-cut. The Flexiber line of films continues to evolve and provides a wide choice of high performance process components for integration into advanced human machine interface technologies, flexible printed electronics, lenses, displays, touch screens, wearable sensors, printed sensors, smart cards, nameplates, etc.
- First surface printable with clear, matte and texture UV cure inks
- Second surface printable with solvent and UV screen inks and UV digital
- Scratch resistance on PET base, pencil hardness 2-3H
- Chemical resistance from household cleaners, sanitizers, industrial solvents
- UL recognized base films
- Surface finishes: gloss, anti-glare, texture
- Film Thickness: 5 mil (125 micron), 7 mil (180 micron), 10 mil (250 micron)
- Protective masking - supplied on the print treat side for protection and to eliminate "blocking"